Shaw Industries Inc Lowe's Sales Support in Raleigh, North Carolina
Lowe's Sales Support
Manage a geographical area of Lowe’s stores (15-20) and be the go-to person for all aspects of sales, training, and support. In addition, the position will be responsible for the overall support for an addition subset of stores across multiple states. Interact with Lowe's store Rep and the Lowe's training team to understand and service their needs for all Shaw Flooring products while using selling and marketing strategies to grow their business. Sales Support Representatives proactively are responsible for training, maintaining, and assisting multiple Lowe's stores Retail Sales Associates (RSA) to strategically launch new products, enabling stores to promote and sell these products.
● Travel to local stores each week to ensure all aspects of our programs are marketed correctly and become the core relationship with the store associates in the flooring department.
● Drive sales numbers not only to a specific local market but also responsible for phone communication and support for 100-200 stores across the region.
● Develop key relationships across the flooring department per store, along with assisting as needed from a corporate level as well.
● Conduct store walks with the Strategic Accounts Management Team to ensure all aspects of each bay/program are in line with the overall marketing strategy.
● Must obtain and maintain a deep knowledge of all Shaw products.
● Assist in setup of product line reviews. This includes lifting sample boards and marketing into the bays.
● Be aware of any legal or regulatory guidelines, and use judgment in all communication.
● This position will be a combination of working in the office and home as well.
● Provide honest and appropriate feedback to retail representatives regarding product selection based on an understanding of their needs, lifestyle, and other criteria.
● Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the consumer.
● Build brand loyalty for SMARTCORE and other related Shaw brands and our customers by providing excellent service, accurate information, and by following up with the consumer to ensure satisfaction.
● Immediately react and problem solve when issues arise and always maintain a positive and helpful approach to the situation. Generate and evaluate all options.
● Ability to recommend alternative products when backorders occur, in addition to complementary products.
● Create engagement and excitement towards SMARTCORE and other related Shaw brands
● Deliver training to our Home Center customer base with the goal of getting them confident and comfortable to sell SMARTCORE and other related Shaw products from our newly launched displays.
● Innovate training levels above traditional methods to drive retention and application of knowledge.
● Execute rollout of marketing services inclusive of business needs, value proposition, and training for specific platforms selected by the Home Center marketing team & Lowe's training team.
● Partner with Marketing to ensure strategic execution, understand promotions, and proactively stay up-to-date on market trends.
● Collaborate with marketing to create tailored training content and scripts for the target audience. Provide marketing with content ideas based on experiences with RSA’s/PSA’s.
● Effectively perform display activation sessions over LIVE Learning web conferencing to multiple customers at the same time.
● Must be comfortable and confident speaking on-camera, have the ability to lead training sessions to large audiences over digital platforms, and be a dynamic, engaging presenter.
● Prepare and communicate periodic sales reports outlining actual sales information and goals, competitive market conditions, and product needs.
● Grow assigned accounts relative to sales volume and goal, product availability, and market share.
● Work with marketing operations to track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI.
● Analyze sales statistics by reviewing reports specific to his/her regions to aid in formulating goals and assisting customers in promoting sales.
● Execute Action Plan
● Influence Others
● Build Customer Satisfaction
● Initiate Action
● Adapt and Change
● BS/BA degree in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, sales, or related field required OR 2+ years hands-on experience in these fields
● Preferred 1-year min of customer interaction experience
● Ability to quickly learn new procedures, processes, and subject matter.
● Proven social confidence and ability to inspire confidence in others, and make people feel at ease.
● Collaborates easily. Demonstrates the ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
● Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
● Exceptional communicator with the ability to teach and influence.
● Understanding of digital tools and enablement technologies that help support business outcomes.
● Ability to coordinate and execute training for stores
● Ability to multitask effectively
● Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Office Work Requirements:
- It will be the responsibility for this position to be in the office a portion of the week, which will be determined as the position is developed.
a. In the office there will be there will be a dedicated office space.
b. While preparing for Line Reviews or restructuring bay layouts the employee will be in the warehouse space working with samples, marketing and potentially beams.
c. Track and ensure products, POP and material is received into the building as needed.
Remote Work Requirements:
- It will be the responsibility of the employee to provide:
a. Associates must be able to provide Reliable High-Speed Internet Connection in-wall/router to access Shaw Systems while working from home. Minimum Speed 10mbps/Download; 3mbps/Upload without data limits or restrictions.
b. Associates should have a defined workspace to conduct business with office furniture that meets ergonomic needs. The workspace should be located in an area away from sounds that compromise the customer experience to allow for a professional atmosphere.
c. Associates are expected to be available to work during times of inclement weather and emergencies, be open to mandatory overtime, and schedule changes
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we might determine the need to postpone in-person interviews to ensure the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and the community. In this case, we can accommodate with a phone or video interview, and will schedule an in-person interview for a later date. The method by which you interview does not impact your standing as a candidate for this position.
Shaw Industries Group, Inc. is more than a flooring company – we are 22,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. We provide carpet, resilient, hardwood, tile & stone, laminate, synthetic turf and other specialty items for residential and commercial markets worldwide. We meet diverse customer needs through an expansive portfolio of brands, including: Anderson Tuftex , COREtec , Patcraft , Philadelphia Commercial, Shaw Contract, Shaw Floors, Shaw Hospitality, Shaw Sports Turf, Southwest Greens, USFloors and more.
Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway with nearly $6 billion in annual revenue and representation throughout the U.S., as well as in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Great Britain, India, Mexico, Scotland, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. For more information about our company brands, operations and community involvement, visit www.shawinc.com .
If you need any additional assistance or accommodation or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org